Course Duration – 5 Days
Venue – Cardiff
Cost – £
Next Course Dates
To get started book your course todayGet in Touch now
029 2075 7578
Learners will already have completed a training qualification, for example L3 or L4 Preparing to Teach in the Lifelong Learning Sector.
The qualification is suitable for delivery across a wide range of sectors and is of particular benefit to those delivering training in a customer-facing role.
This qualification also meets the requirements of the Security Industry Authority for those delivering the licence to practice qualifications which include scenario-based conflict management training.
Assessment of Qualification.
Unit 1 : Assessed by a 30-question multiple-choice examination. Leaners must achieve a score of at least 20 out of 30.
Unit 2 : Assessed by a portfolio of evidence. This will need to be internally verified by the centre.
- Know how communication can be used to solve problems and reduce the likelihood of conflict.
- The importance of positive communication as a way of reducing the likelihood of conflict.
- Know factors that influence human responses in conflict situations.
- Know how to assess and reduce risks in conflict situations
- Know good practice to follow after a conflict situation.
- Understand the principles of scenario-based conflict management training.
- Be able to plan and design scenario-based conflict management training.
- Be able to deliver scenario-based conflict management training.
- Know how to evaluate own performance.